Wednesday 21 September 2011

Feeling lonely!


"So why in the world do I feel so alone?
Nobody but me, I'm on my own!Is there anyone out there,Who feels the way I feel,That there is then let me in and let me know that I'm not the only one?"

-Eminem

  Hi!!

  I have decided to start this post with the lyrics of the song "Talking to myself" by Eminem because they explain exactly how I feel at this moment. 

  I believe that many of you have felt lonely and honestly for me that is the worst feeling that person can feel. It is a feeling of internal emptiness, sadness and a wish mixed all in one. Loneliness makes people to think about things, good and bad. But most of the time that thinking makes either sad or worried and none of those feelings are good (at least for me).Felling lonely is like feeling that you don't belong here anymore and that you need to change something. 

  You can feel loneliness even if you are not alone. Sometimes, even if you are with someone, you feel like there is nothing in this world. Maybe because those people are ignoring you or maybe just because they don't understand you, your feelings and needs. 

  I have been alone for few days and not only that I was bored, but it feels like eternity since they all went. 

  Do everything you can just not to be alone. Get your friends, go out, internet can always wait, and HAVE FUN!

  Also I have a question. Do you think that problems, depression and worries are easier to manage on your own or with someone? For me it easier to do it on my own but sometimes I really need someone. 

  Thank you for reading. :) 

  Love,
 Bojana!


2 comments:

  1. I'd say it will depend on the problem. Sometimes you want to be alone to fathom your thoughts, and then act upon them in hindsight of positivity. Though other thoughts you may need to discuss because the negativity is holding you down, often making said thoughts spiral out of control so you draw upon a worse conclusion than that of the actual matter.

    So my opinion is to evaluate each given thought, or problem and ask yourself can you cope, or does this one need sharing so I can be given advice, or be warmed and helped to make me feel better.

    - George.

    ReplyDelete