Friday 2 September 2011

From my heart, about you...

Hello!

This post is about the people that I know from fb. First of all I will start with Daca.

Daca is my crazy little sister that I love a lot. I know her almost for a year and she has been a great friend for me :) I can always count on her whenever I need something and I always enjoy our gossips ;) <3

Now comes a person with whom I talk the most. It's Jo. First time I met Johanna was on skype 2 years ago, when we were having a group conversation. She seemed like a crazy, interesting and strange a bit. Since then we became very good friends and we talked on skype every day entire summer (crazy I know). We had some bad time when I went to university and I missed her but now we are ok again, I think. <3

Ana, Kaća, Mihailo, Nikola N. and Nikola M. are my greatest Serbian friends and I love them all a lot equally. They always make me laugh and it is good to share interest with them. We have many things in common ;)  I love Ana's MonkeyLove and I chat with her about my love life (thanks for being patient), I always loved how Kaća was teaching foreigners our language (thumbs up) and my always favourite is my chatting with guys on skype (and Nikola N. eating) <3

Ira, Indira and Jovana are all great girls and I would really like to met them as soon as I can. I love speaking with Ira and Indy on skype because we have awesome /Balkan/ time. :) Ira is one who understands me the best, she was my first friend on fb and she will always have a special place in my heart. Indira is my great little Bosnian and she is so sweet. And Jojo my beautiful nesquik is my little love :P <3

Amina, Merima, Almedina and Melissa are my sweet Bosnian girls. They are nice, sweet and very friendly. Who says that Bosnia can't be united ;) <3

Now girl who are my angel: Zorana, Yupa, Maria, Chaimaa,  Joanita, Lulu, Roza, Marwa, Antonia, Sara, Doaa, Ezgi, Leina, Dal, Katie, Ivana Paola, KayTee, Pauline, Pau, Lou, Andela, Nika, Nhi and Gif. Every single girl is very special to me. I know them for some time, some good, some better, and they all fantastic personality. They are funny, amusing, stunning, lovely and great. <3

In special group I want to put Bilja, Ivana and Branka because they deserve it. My big sisters, my  best advisors, girls with a big heart. <3

Boys are special too. Vijay, Matt, Thommy, Donnie, Dane, Brian and Chris. Great friends, lovely mates and funny guys. I think that everyone who is friend with them is very blessed and honoured. Very special <3

And for the end I don't want to leave out people that made a big influence to my life. George, Michael and Callum, the best guys from Liverpool, the only people that know me the best, but also the only who will not understand me. One because is the best person ever, greatest of all, the one and only. One because it's the best teacher of all, the best sarcastic person. One because it has a good heart, the best patak. <3

If I missed out some, I am sorry. I just want you to know that no matter how far we are from each other, no matter how our lives change, we will always have our memories, our laughs, our love.

Thank you for being my friends. <3

P.S. sorry because the post s too long :)

Love,
Bojana.

4 comments:

  1. Why do you think we are just ok >.< you should know we are okay =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I know we are ok :D sorry :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When referring to me in the paragraph that you did, did you refer to me as the "One because is the best person ever, greatest of all, the one and only?".

    You also missed out the one and only asshole right? ;)

    And I just wanted to comment and say thank you for including me, we've not always seen eye to eye and of course we've been through bad times, but the good times are not far nor few and we had plenty, and as I have a place in your heart, you'll always have a place in mine.

    I definitely want to keep in touch with you, so don't hesitate to add me on my Facebook.

    Be happy, you deserve it!

    - George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, first for reading and for commenting on this. It means a lot :D

    And yes silly me missed out asshole :P Will always stay ;)

    Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete