Monday 3 October 2011

Do you live alone?


   Hi!

   This topic is for all people who are far away from they homes.  I know that many of you still live with their parents but people who live alone will understand me.

   Last year, on October 14th, I moved out from my home and my hometown and came to live on my own in a bigger town. A thought of living on my own was great I can’t lie but then I didn’t know what is out there. While I was home I’ve always lived like a little princess with older sisters and brothers taking care of me, doing everything for me, giving me money, taking me wherever I want and many many other things on which I NEVER paid attention. Now I miss all of that because I have to do it by myself.

   Being alone is very difficult for many reasons; you have to cook on your own, you have to clean, wash dishes and clothes, buy groceries and try to save as much money as you can and on top of it /if you go to university/ you have to study every day. Try to manage it with all of that. Other thing is free time /which is very limited/. Even when I have lots of free time I really can’t do anything because I am tired so most of it I’m spending on internet which is not very productive but it’s the only thing left.

   The worst thing of living alone is really feeling alone without /old/ friends or any family. I have made friends here with people from my university and others, but it is not the same when you have new and old people around. With old friends you have many crazy memories, many things in common and what is more important you have love and lots of trust. With new friends you only have things in common and liking.

   No one knows where life will take us, how and where will we live, but I know that people always get used to it. Easier or harder, it really depends of you and your views. For me I think it will be easier now because I am really getting used to it and I wouldn't make it without my friend that became my room mate.

   I wish to everyone to have beautiful, happy and long life! 

  Love,
  Bojana





2 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that I'm always reading and your writing style is flowing a ton better, on top of that you always have good topics to talk about. This topic being as important for me because I now also live alone :)

    Keep it up Bo, and I hope you have more awesome topics to talk about.

    George <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never doubt you do :P Thank you Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete