Friday 9 September 2011

Tamara and me :)

Hello! :)

This post I devote to my favourite room mate Tamara and our crazy day!

It was Wednesday, September 7th. We woke up at 8am and decided to have a day out. We had many plans but the destiny didn't like our plans so it made its own.

First we went downtown to get some things from one grandma. As we didn't know where she was, Tamara had to call her and grandma told her the address. We went there but Tamara forgot the number so we entered into the wrong building, went on the 7th floor and knocked. A very hot guy opened the door and two of us were really shocked (and drooling). We asked for grandma but he said he lives there with his friend (they are students). So we said bye and Tamara called grandma again. When we went into that building and got things from grandma we came into the lift and I was pressing the button but it didn't work so we had to call grandma to press the button. She said I was pressing the wrong one. -.- (really embarrassing).

After that we went into the bus to go to our friends. First I came in and paid the ticket and Tamara came in thinking that I paid for her too. After realising that I paid only for myself she blushed and went to the driver to pay the ticket. And she even blamed him for not asking from her to pay. Thank God he was our age. LOL.

When she paid we set and continued driving. After some time everyone got out only me and Tamara left. The driver told us: "Girls this is the last stop." I was like WTF! that can't be possible. WE WERE IN THE WRONG BUS!!! Then he said we have to wait for a bit because he will get us back to the same stop where we came in, but we still had to pay for another ticket. We got back to the same stop and he said to us in which bus we have to get in. After so many embarrassing we decided to walk!

When we came near the house of our friends we went on the wrong way so we went all around the neighbourhood. Two of them laugh so much at us and our day. Those embarrassing things happened from 8am till 1 pm (so little time, so many embarrassing). We stayed there till 6pm and then went home. I just have to say that Pavle made us great lunch!!!! I think I will marry him so that I don't have to cook :p

So for some this might be very boring post but it was so interesting and embarrassing to do those things. LOL
I hope you to had some embarrassing things to share so if you want you can put into your comment.

I just want to say I LOVE TAMARA A LOT!!!

Thank you very much for reading my blog!

Love,
Bojana :)

2 comments:

  1. That is not so embarrassing, honest there are more things that is way more way embarrassing like walking to the wrong dressing room and there are lots of guys changing when you are like 13 xD haha well to know on a hot guys door, you should flirt and make him like you ;)

    so you will get married to Pavle, thanks for that information, I hope I get invited xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahahaha it was a joke :P but he is a good cook though ;) I will invite you :D

    ReplyDelete