Thursday 22 March 2012

Hello :)

Hello people.

First of all I want to say I'm sorry for not writing for such a long time. I wasn't really interested in it because I didn't have topics and my blog was a bit messy. Because of that, I've decided to write about books that I'm reading these days and also about books I read not so long time ago. 


I want my blog to be a good blog and that people can read it and share thoughts about certain books I read. I would like to know how you feel, what you think, and to suggest me some other books to read. I'll be writing about British and American writers and I'll be posting links were you can download books in PDF if you are interested in reading them.




My first topic will be about book called "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott. I hope that many people will join discussion.


Thank you,
Bojana.

No comments:

Post a Comment